Monday, February 13, 2012

Sony 25DPW47RS2 DVD+RW Re-Recordable DVD (25-Pack Spindle)

Sony 25DPW47RS2 DVD+RW Re-Recordable DVD (25-Pack Spindle)
Ranting

Price $16.58
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Create, capture, edit and archive home movies and digital photos, while storing and accessing data from one DVD+RW disc. A perfect companion to your DVD Handycam® camcorder.

Customer Reviews
[Sony DVD's(scopin4u2)
Sony DVD's
Well...i'm always one to buy Sony products pretty much. I never have any real problems with using things like this. It's usually good quality.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Oops(Photo-Mom)
Oops
I thought it was for my minicamcorder.It's for a full size camcorders.I needed the MINI DVDs for my Sony Minicamcorder.

Published 6 days ago by Photo-Mom
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Love It!(Joan Ferguson)
Love It!
Just bought this for my new DVD recorder I got for Christmas. I have recorded multiple times in one DVD disc and have yet to have a problem.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Information printed on Sony DVD packaging(Big Al)
Information printed on Sony DVD packaging
Thumbs-up to the supplier of the information regarding the difference between DVD-RW and DVD+RW disc. To Sony: Why wasn't such info.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DVD+RW--Sony(Gabriel Da)
DVD+RW--Sony
The company shipped this very quickly.I got my order within 3 days instead of 10.
The product is very reliable, unlike some other brands which produce discs that won't...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sony DVD-RW 25 pack disk(Don)
Sony DVD-RW 25 pack disk
Great product at a good price.With other items my order came to over $25.00 and was shipped FREE! This is why I shop Amazon.com
Published 1 month ago by Don
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sony DVD+RW(Ray @ Hartsville)
Sony DVD+RW
These are very good disc.Quality is great. They play back on all devices that we have. We will most likely buy more of them.
Published 1 month ago by Ray @ Hartsville
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excellent for "using over and over"!(C. Miller)
Excellent for "using over and over"!
These re-recordable DVD discs are excellent.These discs are invaluable for recording the old shows that are now being routinely played on your local antenna TV stations.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Works as advertised(UC Student)
Works as advertised
The Sony DVD+RW work well.They are an affordable way to save data.I would recommend this product for use at an office or at home.
Published 2 months ago by UC Student
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment