Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive IHAS424-98 - Retail (Black)

Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive IHAS424-98 - Retail (Black)
Ranting

Price $25.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Lite-On IHAS424-98 LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive (Black), Retail

Customer Reviews
[Excellent DVD Burner(Robert L. Austin)
Excellent DVD Burner
I loved the ease with which I was able to install this DVD Burner.It was recognized immediately by Windows 7 and has performed extremely well at all of its tasks.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Right-on Lite-On(Semper Fi)
Right-on Lite-On
Absolutely no problems works great. Using this drive when transferring VHS to DVD. Have not used the light-scribe feature yet so I cannot comment on that.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Nice!(Tiffany)
Nice!
Wow this works great and looks good to. Took a whole 3 minutes to install, get the drivers and your good to go.

Would recommend.

Published 9 days ago by Tiffany
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[too noisy(Joker)
too noisy
This thing sound like a chopper flying by. I had to turn my speakers up just to mask the noise this thing makes.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Replacing DVD Drive(John McCarthy)
Replacing DVD Drive
I bought this to replace a DVD drive on a 4 year old HP computer. It was a perfect fit, was instantly recognized and worked without any problem.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dont blow money on anything else. This is it.(UNXS)
Dont blow money on anything else. This is it.
Connect and go. So simple. So easy. Works like a charm. Not super sleek looking but, looks aren't everything. Shipped ahead of estimate time.
Published 16 days ago by UNXS
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great Upgrade(Joseph A. Benko)
Great Upgrade
I was upgrading an old XP to Windows7. For the price from Amazon, this DVD RW/DL fir my budget. The low cost did not detract from it's performance.
Published 16 days ago by Joseph A. Benko
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[C4E's iXtreme Burner Max firmware(Nuggets)
C4E's iXtreme Burner Max firmware
This drive does work with C4E's iXtreme Burner Max firmware. Burns the new XGD3 8.7GB games perfectly. I haven't coastered a game yet. It is a bit loud though.
Published 17 days ago by Nuggets
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[excellent product(Goose-tavo)
excellent product
i was looking for the ihas 624 but unable to find it in the us only over seas i purchased this one later after little research i found out that the only difference between this...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment