Asus 24xDVD±RW Drive DVD-RAM/±R/±RW 24x8x16x(DVD) 48x32x48x(CD) Serial ATA Internal OEM DRW-24B1ST (Black)
Ranting
Price $22.88
Product Features
Product Specifications
Product Description
Customer Reviews
[pretty good drive(eeejan)
pretty good drive
just weird how i tried updating the firmware/drivers and my system couldn't detect it?...other than making the little sound when booting up...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great Product!(Tiffany)
Great Product!
If you need a cheap drive get this one, it works great! I almost feel that I should of paid more being that it is Asus, anyway installs easy and works well with windows7 64bit...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Nice while it lasted.(Terence C. Wade)
Nice while it lasted.
Asus 24xDVD±RW Drive DVD-RAM/±R/±RW 24x8x16x(DVD) 48x32x48x(CD) Serial ATA Internal OEM DRW-24B1ST (Black)I have had mixed success with other hardware that Microsoft Web site says...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[noisy but quick and cheap(Pat Laker)
noisy but quick and cheap
The price sure is worth it. Wish it ran a little cooler and with less noise but it's created flawless DVDs so far so i'm not complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment