Sunday, January 29, 2012

Memorex 4.7Gb/16x DVD-R (10-Pack Slim Case)

Memorex 4.7Gb/16x DVD-R (10-Pack Slim Case)
Ranting

Price $4.84
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Memorex 16x DVD-R Media 32025669 DVD Media

Customer Reviews
[Memorex 4.7Gb/16x DVD-R (10-Pack Slim Case)(SoN)
Memorex 4.7Gb/16x DVD-R (10-Pack Slim Case)
good price and good burning data.
shiping good 2day.
and memorex dvd-r is I like it
Memorex 4.7Gb/16x DVD-R (10-Pack Slim Case)

Published 15 days ago by SoN
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[On time but...(cxiong)
On time but...
The product arrived on time but four of the DVD cases were broken.Everything else was fine though.The DVDs all worked
Published 1 month ago by cxiong
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good Quality Discs(yeahmanitsmike)
Good Quality Discs
The discs were good quality discs! Although I needed 8 gb in order to burn Windows 8 beta onto it LOL!
Published 2 months ago by yeahmanitsmike
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Nice case included(Rebecca)
Nice case included
I like that there is a case with each disk and I can add a print or picture to the front of it.
Published 2 months ago by Rebecca
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great product(jerry l tadlock)
Great product
I purchased these Memorex DVD-r's from Amazon.com to archive family home movies. I was completely satisfied with the performance and ease of use. Memorex makes a great product.
Published 2 months ago by jerry l tadlock
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great :Product!(sixshooter)
Great :Product!
These blank DVD's were perfect for copying some of my old Camcorder VHS tapes.This was my second box of these discs, and have nothing negative to say about them.
Published 5 months ago by sixshooter
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[not bad: very durable(Steven)
not bad: very durable
this is a great product. the dvd cases are so durable that i had to step on it with decent power for the plastic to break.
Published 5 months ago by Steven
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[An excellent purchase(Kerry)
An excellent purchase
I love the convenience of being able to buy a small amount of DVD-Rs.I needed to get some blank discs to make system recovery DVDs.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Works(Mike B)
Works
I have purchased and burned tons of DVDs over the years.I have found problems with several brands.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home